I have added an extra two sub-pages to my Amygurumi page. My Amigurumi Equipment and Materials page lists and discusses the essential and creative equipment and materials you can use to create and decorate your amigurumi. I cover:
- Yarn: fibres, thicknesses, differences between the countries, and commonly used yarns
- Crochet hooks: sizes, materials, a comparision chart between the countries, and commonly used hooks.
- Other useful equipment
- Stuffing/Filling: different types of filling, how to make your amigurumi stand, creative filling ideas
- Facial features: safety eyes and noses, alternatives to safety eyes
- Other creative item suggestions to embellish your amigurumi.
The other page I have added is a Crochet Stitch Comparision chart to give you a convenient comparison guide to US and UK/Australian stitch names.